Mayor Linda Lucassen

To register your home, simply fill out the online form below or fill out and print out the form below and return it the Round Lake Park Police Department. If you have any questions, please call the  Police Department's Administrative Offices at (847) 546-7275.  Download PDF Registration Form

Residents may request a House Watch before leaving home for an extended period of time. By registering your home with the Round Lake Park Police Department, officers may provide extra patrols of your residence while you are away. Notifying us also provides us with a way to contact you if we receive a call about a problem at your home.

How to Register 

House Watch Registration Form

Away From Home - House Watch